AFP Cancer Rapid Test Kits
Tumor Marker AFP Rapid Cancer Test Kit
AFP Rapid Test kits are a rapid direct binding immunoassay medical test for the qualitative detection of Tumor Marker Alpha-fetoprotein in human serum or plasma specimen. One-Step cancer AFP Rapid Tests are used as an aid in the medical diagnosis of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinomas and neural tube defects. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identity AFP specifically. JP BioGEN Diagnostics would like to offer quality AFP Tumor Marker Test Cassettes and strips at competitive prices.
An elevated AFP level has been termed by promotion as “the single most discriminating laboratory test indicative of malignant disease now available.” For this charactor, Alpha-fetoprotein rapid test devices are used as an aid in the diagnosis of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinomas and neural tube defects.
* Rapid AFP tests are very Sensitive and specific to Alpha-fetoprotein;
* AFP Rapid tests take less than 20 minutes to be sure;
* One-Step AFP tests are easy to conduct and need no other reagent;
* AFP immunoassay test results can be read visually without any instrument;
* Cancer AFP rapid tests are available in both strip and cassette styles.
Sensitivity: 25 ng/ml
Wait 10 minutes to read results