PSA Rapid Test Kits-Cancer PSA Diagnosis Aid
PSA rapid test kits, also known as one-step PSA tests, are a rapid direct binding immunoassay in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the qualitative detection of Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) tumor markers in human serum specimen. Rapid cancer PSA Tests are used as a medical diagnostic aid in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Atlas Link Biotech group would like to offer quality PSA rapid test devices at competitive prices, both in cassette and strip formats.
The prostate specific antigen (PSA) is the most commonly tested tumor marker for the prostate gland disease diagnosis. PSA tumor marker is normally present in low levels in the blood of all adult men. In human blood, the normal concentration range of this biomarker is 0.0 to 4.0 ng/ml, which are variable among different human races (refer to the table at the end of this page). But when prostate specific antigen rise beyond the normal range, it can be taken as a signal of prostate gland cancer or other problems. That is why PSA becomes the subject of PSA serum detection devices.
PSA tumor marker tests are based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of PSA in human serum specimen. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identify cancer PSA specifically. Some characters of rapid PSA diagnostic test devices are as follow:
* Prostate specific antigen tests are very sensitive and specific;
* It takes less than 20 minutes to know the result with PSA test devices;
* PSA immunoassay tests are easy to operate and need no other reagent;
* PSA diagnostic testing results can be read visually without any instrument;
* Our IVD PSA tests are available in both strip and cassette styles.
10 minutes to read results