LH Ovulation Rapid Test Devices
LH Ovulation Test Strips, Cassettes and Midstream
LH Ovulation rapid tests, also called one-step LH tests, are qualitative testing devices that can predict when there is a LH (luteinizing hormone) surge, and in turn decide when one is likely to ovulate. That is to say the LH rapid tests can be used to monitor the ovulation cycle for couples who are trying to conceive. Rapid ovulation tests are based on immunoassay principle. Rapid LH tests are to be tested with human urine, so these testing kits belong to In-vitro diagnostic (IVD) test devices.
When testing with a LH Ovulation test, you first must determine the length of your menstrual cycle. This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins again. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult your doctor before using LH testing Device. If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average menstrual cycle length is 28 days. Perform one check each day over a 5-day period or until the LH surge is detected.
* Ovulation rapid test is an easy to use and fast ovulation test;
* No additional instrument or reagent is needed;
* This ovulation cycle monitoring device can detect LH surge 24-48 hours before the release of fertile egg;
* LH immunoassay test can assure 99% accurate results in less than 5 minutes;
* This LH monitoring device are designed for professional and home users;
* Each LH test device is enclosed in a moisture proof aluminum pouch with a Silicon Gel for long time storage.
Sensitivity: as low as 15 mIU/ml
Accuracy: 98.7% accurate
Fast: Read results in 5 minutes