HBsAg Rapid Test Kits And other HBV Rapid Tests
HBV Testing Devices – Dip strip, Cassette and Multi-test Panel
HBV Testing Devices Introduction:
HBsAg Rapid Test Kits and other HBV Rapid Tests (HBsAb rapid tests, HBeAb Rapid tests, HBeAg rapid tests, HBcAb rapid tests) are also refered to as one-step HBV testing kits. Our HBV testing kits are based on the principle of sandwich immunoassay for determination of HBsAg, HBsAb, HBeAg, HBeAb and HBcAb in human serum or whole blood samples. Hepatitis B Rapid Test Kits are widely used as an aid in the screening diagnostic test of of hepatitis B infection.
Who Should Receive Hepatitis B Screening Test
Hepatitis-B can be transmitted through various infected body fluids, such as blood, semen, and vaginal fluids. And in this regards, Hepatitis B sometimes are refered to as sexually transmitted disease (STD). It also can be transmitted from a pregnant woman to her child at or near the time of birth. The under listed persons are exposed to HBV infection and accepting HBV testing are highly advisable: Having sex without taking protection measure; sharing needles to inject drugs; getting a tattoo or piercing with tools that were not disinfected properly;
sharing personal items such as razor and toothbrush.
HBV Rapid Cassettes
Early detection of HBV infection will help the treatment. And for the pregnant women who are likely to get infected with Hepatitis B, HBV testing are especially important, because if find positive to this virus, inject can be made so as to make sure that the baby will not be infected.
About the Five Hepatitis-B Rapid Test Devices
* Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) test is one of the most frequently performed tests for HBV infection. This HBV antigen is the earliest indicator of an active hepatitis B infection. This antigen may be present before symptoms of an HBV infection are present. If this antigen level remains high for more than 6 months, then you will probably become a carrier of HBV, meaning you can transmit it to others throughout your life.
* Hepatitis B surface antibody (HBsAb) test is also one of the most common tests for HBV infection. Usually this antibody appears about 4 weeks after HBsAg disappears and means that the infection is at the end of active stage and the patient will not pass the virus to others (not contagious). This antibody also protects the patient from getting HBV again in the future. Sometimes the test may show that the patient has both the HBsAb and HBsAg; in this stage, the patient is still contagious.
* Hepatitis B core antibody (HBcAb) is an antibody to the hepatitis B core antigen. This antibody appears about 1 month after an active HBV infection. It can be found in people who had an infection in the past and in those with chronic hepatitis B infection. It usually is present for life long after infection.
* Hepatitis B e-antigen (HBeAg) is an HBV protein that is only present during an active HBV infection. This test can determine how contagious you are. Testing for this antigen can also be used to monitor the effectiveness of the treatment for HBV.
* Hepatitis B e-antibody (HBeAb) positive result shows that the active stage of the HBV infection is almost over and your risk of being contagious is greatly reduced. HBeAb is usually present during chronic HBV infections.
Some Merits of our rapid HBV testing devices:
- This test is of high sensitivity and specificity;
- Takes less than 10-20 minutes to be sure;
- No other reagent is needed;
- Test results can be read visually without any instrument.